CALL FOR PAPERS – 28th FINANCE FORUM
Submission deadline: 13 March 2020
Dates and venue of conference: 2-3 July 2020 (Carcavelos, Portugal)
Nova SBE is proud to host the 28th Finance Forum, the Annual Meeting of the Spanish Finance Association (AEFIN).
The Finance Forum will take place at Nova SBE in Carcavelos on the 2nd and 3rd of July 2020.
We are honored to announce Professor David Thesmar and Professor Wei Jiang as the keynote speakers of the 28th Finance Forum.
- David Thesmar (July 2nd, 2020) Franco Modigliani Professor of Financial Economics Professor of Finance, MIT Sloan
- Wei Jiang (July 3rd, 2020) Arthur F. Burns Professor of Free and Competitive Enterprise, Columbia Business School.
PhD Mentoring Day (July 1st, 2020)
The Finance Forum will also feature a PhD Mentoring Day coordinated by Irem Demirci, to be held on July 1st 2020, where PhD students will present their research and receive feedback from top specialists in their fields. PhD students can submit both to the Finance Forum and the PhD Mentoring Day. There is no fee for submitting papers to the PhD Mentoring Day and accepted participants receive complimentary conference registration.
This year we will be honored with the presence of our track chairs Umit Gurun, Sascha Steffen, Karin Thorburn and Michael Weber.
- Umit Gurun Ashbel Smith Chaired Professor of Finance and Accounting, University of Texas at Dallas
- Sascha Steffen Professor of Finance, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
- Karin Thorburn Research Chair Professor of Finance at Norwegian School of Economics (NHH)
- Michael Weber Associate Professor of Finance, University of Chicago, Booth School of Business
The Finance Forum and the PhD Mentoring Day invite submissions in all areas of Financial Economics research, such as (but not limited to): Asset Valuation, Banking, Behavioral Finance, Corporate Finance, Corporate Governance, Derivatives, Fixed Income, International Finance, Market Microstructure, Risk Analysis, Regulation and Portfolio Management.
You can submit your papers to the conference through the following link to Conference Maker before the deadline of 13 March 2020:
Submissions to the PhD Mentoring Day are to be made directly via email to the following address:
More information on:
Looking forward to seeing you in Carcavelos!
Track Chairs: Andres Almazan, Claudia Custodio, Diana Bonfim, Fernando Anjos, Fernando Zapatero, Javier Gil-Bazo, Joao Cocco, Jose-Luis Peydro, Martijn Boons, Melissa Prado, Mireia Gine, Rui Albuquerque, Victoria Vanasco
Program Chairs: Miguel Ferreira and Irem Demirci